Thursday, January 26, 2023

How the fuck can people still fall for this shit?

 Seriously folks, how can people still fall for the shit that liberal retards like James Cameron produce nowadays?

Avatar 2 has now gone over the $2 billion point in terms of box office records.

How?

How can people still fall for this shit and give this asshole money?

I thought we've learned our lessons with the other woke and SJW Hollywood failures of the past decade.

Clearly not.

Oh well.

Me personally, I never saw the first Avatar in theaters, and I will never see this one in theaters either.

James Cameron will not be getting a dime of my money for his liberal-induced films that rip off other environmentalist films from decades ago.

Cause that's the only way we, the common people, are going to get Hollywood to care about our complaints.

Which is hitting their bottom line.

I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment